8.3 x 8.3 x 8.5 Centimeters
Showing the single result
LMG Pure Himalayan Crystal Hing Resin From Higher Altitudes of Hindu Kush the Himalayan Mountain Ranges | Crystal Strong Asafoetida (40gm)₹2,400.00
Himalayan crystal hing vs hing powder: Hing powder sold in the market is compound hing, which is made by mixing Himalayan hing resin with wheat flour and gum. However, the hing powder sold by the speaker is pure hing resin without any additives, making it a higher quality product. The market hing powder contains only 5% of Himalayan crystal and the remaining 95% is wheat flour and gum.
Improved Digestion: Using natural Himalayan crystal hing resin’s organic once can help improve digestion by stimulating the production of digestive enzymes and reducing gas and bloating.
Anti-inflammatory properties: The organic hing resin contains natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body, including joint pain and swelling.